Get out of Pain Now and Improve your Mobility!
Get lasting Pain Relief and Live Your Life again without Limitation!
We "focus on " addressing the cause of Your Problem!
Our Benowa Clinic
Anne Power is the principal physiotherapist and director of Focus On Physio. Anne has over 30 years of extensive clinical experience in Australia and Europe. Anne and her highly trained team are very experienced at managing patient’s physical rehabilitation.
The practice is situated in the heart of the Gold Coast adjacent to Pindara Private Hospital and a busy medical precinct. If for any reason you can’t make it in to see us at the practice we will come to you for a home visit. That way we can ensure no one misses out on the treatments they need for their recovery process.
We aim to keep on time with all our appointments as part of our service to you and offer an easy payment system. (Please see below for full details including our Cancellation Policy)
Focus On Physio also provides products to purchase and hire for your convenience. Please see our list below of everything that is available to you.
Who benefits from Physiotherapy?
What sort of physical conditions are treated by Physiotherapists?
Conditions which are helped by physiotherapy include:
- Neck and back pain – wry/torticollis, discogenic back pain, nerve root irritation
- Headaches from the cervical spine
- Sporting injuries
- Rehabilitation post orthopaedic surgery following fracture , joint replacement, ligament/tendon re-construction
- Respiratory: clearance of secretions following chest infections and exercise rehabilitation for chronic lung conditions
- Rehabilitation of neurological conditions including Parkinson’s Disease, post stroke, post brain trauma/injury
- Women’s Health: pelvic floor rehabilitation for urinary stress incontinence, urinary urgency and prolapse.
Our Remedial Products for Purchase
- Anti-flam rub ( homoeopathic )
- Mgbody – Organic magnesium spray ( FOR GENERAL HEALTH | FOR ATHLETES HEALTH )
- “Hold It Mama – Pelvic Floor & Core Handbook” for pregnancy and beyond birth by Mary O’Dwyer
- “Hold it Sister – The confident girls guide to a leak free life” by Mary O’Dwyer
- Ultra Muscleze – advanced oral magnesium blend ( Bioceuticals)
- Zazen Alkaline Water system
- Cervical traction unit for use at home
- Shoulder pulleys
- Swiss balls
- Vasyli orthotics
- Foam rollers
- Heat wheat packs
- Cold packs
- Posture/coccyx wedges for sitting
- Lumbar supports
- Soft collars, collar & cuff, tubigrip
- International rub (homeopathic)
- Flexall – pain relief rub for arthritis
- “Women’s Waterworks” by Dr Pauline Chiarelli
- TENS machine for pain relief: self adhesive electrodes & units
- Neck traction unit for use at home
- ½ & 1 kg weights
- Strapping tape
Our Remedial Products for Hire
- TENS units
- Self cervical traction unit
- PFX biofeedback for the pelvic floor muscle retraining
Our Payment Policy
Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Plans (EPC’s) require a referral by a Doctor and you pay the gap.
Veteran’s Affairs patients require a D904 from their referring Doctor.
Third Party Insurance patients are referred by a Doctor and physiotherapy must be approved by the Insurance Company.
Workcover patients must supply a referral from a Doctor and a claim number approving physiotherapy treatment.
Full payment required at time of treatment.
Our 100% Cancellation Policy
194 Ashmore Rd
Benowa, QLD 4217
Phone: (07) 5564 9009
Physiotherapist helping people in Benowa, Carrara, Ashmore, Ashmore City, Molendinar, Southport, Southport Park, Benowa, Bundall, Chevron Island, Isle Of Capri, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Broadbeach Waters, Mermaid Waters, Pacific Fair, Q Supercentre, Clear Island Waters. Act now to improve your physical wellbeing.