PHYSIOTHERAPY LECTURE ON NEW APPROACHES TO IMPROVING MOVEMENT DIFFICULTIES
- Have you been diagnosed with Idiopathic Parkinson’s Disease in the last 5 years?
- Are you frustrated with your body stiffness?
- Have you lost confidence with your balance and walking/mobility?
- Feeling flat emotionally?
- Are your levels of daily activity reducing?
- Do you know about the neuroplasticity of the brain?
This can all change! Exercise is Medicine! Early Diagnosis when symptoms are mild is the best time to become educated.
Why not learn more about current clinical trends in the physiotherapy management of Parkinson’s alongside Medical management?
What can you do and must know to live with Parkinson’s. Come and join us for some fun!
Place: focus on physio
194 Ashmore Road
Benowa Qld 4217
Please phone to register your interest for this lecture
A gold coin donation is appreciated