Stretch of the Month
Lying Rotation Stretch
- Lie on your side on the floor with the knees bent to ninety degrees.
- Place the arms out in front of you with the palms facing each other.
- Slowly slide the top hand over the bottom arm toward your chest and across to the shoulder. Allow the trunk to rotate and slowly extend the arm from the shoulder and then the elbow, reaching out with the fingertips and turning the head to look down the line of the arm.
- Make sure the pelvis and hips are still pointing forward.
- Reverse this sequence and finish by sliding the palm of the top hand beyond the bottom hand. Repeat slowly and continuously six times then roll over and repeat on the other side.
Make Time Today
If you haven’t got time for anything else in the morning, make time to drink a big glass of water. We lose a lot of oxygen through the night and to rejuvenate our cells, we need to supply them with water and oxygen. Drink a glass of water and within a week you’ll begin to feel less tired. If you don’t the taste of water, squeeze some fresh lime into your water to give it taste and drink up.