- Stand arms length away from a wall and with feet shoulder width apart.
- Place your right foot about 2 feet in front of your left.
- Keeping both heels flat on the ground, let both knees bend, you should feel like you are lowering yourself straight down.
- Remember to keep both heels flat on the floor.
- 5. Repeat for the other leg.
Winter Sleep Tips
It may be tempting to spend more time in your warm and cosy bed when it’s cold outside. Most adults need between 7 and 9 hours of sleep a night, varying according to age and individual need. So work out how much sleep you need then try to go to bed and wake around the same time each day. Having a healthier sleep routine helps maintain your wellbeing at any time of year.